THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into this date 02/21/2024, by and Between FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY (contractor) and Glamour Style Photo Booth (hereafter “GSPB”).
For the consideration hereinafter GSPB agrees with the Contractor, as follows 02/21/2024
1. FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY is to be granted access and exclusive use of facilities at the following location:
- Venue name: International Spy Museum
- Venue address: 700 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024
2. TIME: FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY agrees to promptly begin service at a mutually agreed upon time as follows:
- Arrival: 3:30pm
- Photo Booth Start Time: 5:00pm
- Photo Booth End Time: 9:00pm
4. COVERAGE TIME starts at the agreed upon time set forth in this contract and is consecutive. Coverage Time does not include travel time or anytime needed to set up and take down the Photo Booth.
5. OPERATION: FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY agrees to have a Photo Booth operational for a minimum of 80% during this period; occasionally, operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the Photo Booth (changing photo paper, adjusting camera, adjusting printer, etc).
6. COPYRIGHTS: The photographs produced at the contracted event by FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY are protected by U.S. and international copy laws (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without explicit written permission from GSPB.
- FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY may not publish or sell the photographs for any purpose without written consent from GSPB.
- FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY may not alter, transform, or build upon the photographs without written consent from GSPB.
6. EXTRAS: No deviations from the event specified in the contract will be permitted unless a written change order is first agreed upon and signed as required.
7. LIMITATION ON ACTIONS: No action, regardless of form, arising under or relating to this engagement, may be brought by either party more than 3 months after the cause of action as accrued, except that an action for nonpayment may be brought by a party not later than 3 months following the date and last payment due to such party here under.
9. PAYMENT: GSPB will pay the Contractor $200 upon signing of this agreement and the remaining amount due within 3 days of the event.
FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY agrees to, and understands the following:
FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY will indemnify GSPB against any and all liability related to Event during or after the event. FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY will indemnify GSPB from the time of service and on into the future, against any liability associated with FAKE PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY.
IN CONSIDERATION WHEREOF, GSPB agrees to pay Contractor the sum of ($900.00) for work performed on the day of the event and as outlined in this contract.
NOTE: This contract is for the duration of 3 Hours
The Terms constitute the entire Contract between each Contractor and Company with respect to all subject matter covered herein, and supersede all previous communications, representations, understandings and Contracts, either oral or written, between the parties with respect to said subject matter. This Contract or any portion hereof shall not be construed against the drafting party by reason of that party having drafted the Contract or portion hereof. This Contract may not be modified by either party except by a written Contract signed by both Contractor and Company.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, they have executed this Agreement the day and year written
[Please use a stylus, mouse, or your finger to sign below and authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you confirm your agreement to the terms outlined above. After signing, you can proceed to print the document.]
Please enter your full name, sign, and click "Save Signature" to complete the process.